Contact Us for Quantity Pricing
The McCabe® RESETTABLE Bi-metal Fire Link saves you time and money because it's RESETTABLE vs. the conventional fusible link that expires after testing.
- The McCabe® Link can provide heat detection signaling and operations.
- You only need one McCabe® Link per application. It can be operated repeatedly - just manually click to reset it.
- Nuisance tripping is reduced by the built-in delay.
- Resettable replacement for Fusible Links.
- Resettable after repeated testing – including routine system cycles or NFPA required periodic testing for safe functioning operating tests during inspection.
- Depending on the specific unit, the McCabe® RESETTABLE Bi-metal Fire Link can be operated (repeatedly) three ways: Heat, Manually or Electrically.
- Self-protection link circuitry. The McCabe® RESETTABLE Bi-metal Fire Link is “Off” when the standard “S” Hook is disengaged.
- Nuisance tripping is reduced by delayed operation (15-45 seconds vs. UL standard of 1 minute).
- Corrosion resistant Bi-metal, zinc coated steel and encased parts.
- McCabe® RESETTABLE Bi-metal Fire Links are environmentally friendly.
Showing all 2 results