Fusible Plugs are thermally operated non-reclosing pressure relief devices to function by the yielding or melting of the fusible alloy.
- Fusible Plugs are limited to be used in applications where the service pressure does not exceed 500 psig (3,440 kPa)
- Fusible Plugs do not protect against overpressure from improper charging practices
- Underwriters Laboratories listed as Fusible Plugs, Refrigerant
- Mechanical Heat Activated Device
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Available in Brass, Brass w/ Tin Plating, 303 Stainless Steel, and 316 Stainless Steel
- See customer support / downloads for installation and service recommendations