Fusible Plugs are thermally operated non-reclosing pressure relief devices to function by the yielding or melting of the fusible alloy.
- Fusible Plugs are a custom made product. Orders Cannot be cancelled or returned once confirmed or shipped by Globe Technologies Corp.
- Fusible Plugs are limited to be used in applications where the service pressure does not exceed 500 psig (3,440 kPa)
- Fusible Plugs do not protect against overpressure from improper charging practices
- Underwriters Laboratories listed as Fusible Plugs, for Refrigerant applications only. If used for any other application it is at the sole risk of the user. Fusible Plugs used outside of their UL listing are void of any warranty and cannot be returned for any reason.
- Mechanical Heat Activated Device
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Available in Brass, Brass w/ Tin Plating, 303 Stainless Steel, and 316 Stainless Steel
- See customer support / downloads for installation and service recommendations