EFL Fusible Link
- Uses Model J Fusible Link, a quick response standard fusible link
- More consistent release temperatures compared to resetable bi-metal product
- No external load on link, regardless of fire/smoke damper size
- Faster response time by positioning fusible link in air-flow
- Load applied on fusible link is part of EFL assembly
EFL uses a S.P.D.T. switch for wiring a smoke detector. Upon smoke detector activation, the switch bypasses the fusible link and closes the damper, and remains closed until smoke signal stops. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.